Wisconsin Metal Fab, LLC is located in a 77,000 square foot facility in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Our Mission and Core Values
Wisconsin Metal Fab will become our customers’ preferred supplier through personalized service, superior workmanship, and on-time, defect-free deliveries.
Our core values are:
- Respect: We treat all of our customers, suppliers, and employees with respect. We recognize the contributions made by each, while sharing in their successes and challenges.
- Integrity: We interact in a manner that is ethical and moral with our customers, vendors and employees. We believe in what we are doing, and do what we say.
- Team Work: We work together towards our common goals by sharing responsibilities and success.
- Family Commitment: We will preserve and grow our place in the fabrication industry in order to support our families and community.
- Hard Work: We believe in what we are striving for, and are willing to work diligently towards our team goals
- Partnerships: We will continue to develop partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees to follow the vision and mission of the organization.
- Safety: We believe that safety is the responsibility of each team member. At Wisconsin Metal Fab, we are committed to safe working conditions and practicing safe work habits.
Wisconsin Metal Fab was founded in 1995, and we moved to our present location in 2001.
Our facility was built in 2001 in Chippewa Falls’ Riverside Industrial Park. Our original building was 25,000 square feet. With business growing rapidly, it became clear that we were ready for our first expansion, and in 2004 we added 18,000 square feet.
But, as our size increased, so did our productivity. We outgrew our 43,000 square feet more quickly than expected, so, in 2006, we increased the size of our facility once again, to 70,000 square feet. We completed our most recent addition in 2014 – a 7,000 square foot assembly, packaging and shipping area to help facilitate faster, more accurate order completion and pick-up.
A testament to our continued growth, our 77,000 square-foot facility and 75 employees are more than triple what we started with in 2001!
Wisconsin Metal Fab, LLC Today
Today, Wisconsin Metal Fab features an ever-increasing amount of equipment and employees. We are moving toward more automated and streamlined processes in both production and shop-floor control to provide the precision and turn-around our customers require. Please visit our Capabilities pages to learn more about our various departments, including Project Development, Laser Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Machining, and Welding.
We’re always on the lookout for highly-skilled craftspeople to join our family. If you’re interested in a position at Wisconsin Metal Fab, please visit our Employment page to download an application.
We are looking forward to continued growth and would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support.