Our Mission and Core Values
Wisconsin Metal Fab, LLC is located in a 106,000 square foot facility in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Metal Fab will become our customers’ preferred supplier through personalized service, superior workmanship, and on-time, defect-free deliveries.
Our Core Values Are:
- Respect: We treat all of our customers, suppliers, and employees with respect. We recognize the contributions made by each, while sharing in their successes and challenges.
- Integrity: We interact in a manner that is ethical and moral with our customers, vendors and employees. We believe in what we are doing, and do what we say.
- Team Work: We work together towards our common goals by sharing responsibilities and success.
- Family Commitment: We will preserve and grow our place in the fabrication industry in order to support our families and community.
- Hard Work: We believe in what we are striving for, and are willing to work diligently towards our team goals
- Partnerships: We will continue to develop partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees to follow the vision and mission of the organization.
- Safety: We believe that safety is the responsibility of each team member. At Wisconsin Metal Fab, we are committed to safe working conditions and practicing safe work habits.