Custom Steel Fabrication: One-Stop Shop Solutions
When looking for fabrication services, it is important to consider companies that can provide you with a one-stop shop solution. This is essential when you require custom steel fabrication. At Wisconsin Metal Fab, LLC, we understand the need for meeting a customer’s needs within a single shop.
What Is a One-Stop Shop?
A one-stop shop is a full-service business. It offers a customer everything he or she requires to move the project from start to finish. It extends to its customers the following services:
- Design: This is a crucial stage in product development. At Wisconsin Metal Fab, you can present the design on paper or as part of a CAD file. We can take it to the next stage in-house using SolidWorks for 3D Modeling.
- Prototyping: The next stage requires not only the creation of the prototype from a CAD/CAM design , but also an analysis of the right type of metal and fabrication processes to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner. In custom steel fabrication, it is important to look at the specifications and ensure the choice of steel is sufficient for the customer’s intended application.
- Fabrication: At Wisconsin Metal Fab, our staff are experienced and qualified professionals in the various fabrication services including
- FCNC machining
- FLaser and Plasma cutting
- Finishing: Parts may require finishing touches such as painting and powder coating
- Assembly: Our staff has the capabilities to fully assemble your parts accurately to produce a finished product
Custom Steel Fabrication
At Wisconsin Metal Fab, we offer high-quality and full-service fabrication services. Our modern equipment can see your project from its initial design concept through to the end. Our professional and experienced craftspeople can provide you with the level of custom steel fabrication your company needs. They will work with you to achieve the specifications and expectations you need to make your project a success. Contact us today for a quote on your next project!