WISCONSIN METAL FAB, LLC IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE UPCOMING EXPANSION
Wisconsin Metal Fab has seen continuous growth over the past decade. As we look toward the future, we see many opportunities to better serve our current customers, and to welcome new ones. With that in mind, we’re excited to announce the expansion of our Chippewa Falls production facility. During spring and summer 2020, we’ll be adding over 28,000 SF, including space for:
- An in-house powder coat operation, allowing us to better control the finishing process and schedule
- Improved material storage & organization
- Expanded packaging & shipping workspace
- Opportunities to maximize material and workflow through floor layout changes
- Increased efficiencies.
In addition to the enhanced production space, our expansion will also include
- An enlarged conference room
- New administration, engineering and sales & estimating offices
- and extra visitor parking to help us welcome more guests into our facility.
When complete, our production facility and offices will have a footprint of over 105,000 SF. That’s quite a change from the 25,000 SF our building started at 20 years ago!
During construction we will take the necessary steps to ensure we continue to provide the level of service our customers have come to expect from us and anticipate little to no disruption in business.
We’re looking forward to the changes and improvements this expansion will bring, and we can’t wait to share the future with you, our valued customers!